Thursday, July 10, 2008

Steve Ballmer shows he has no idea II

"I'm talking about Small Businesses - most small businesses have 5 or less computers". That's not a direct quote as I didn't write that down as I was busy picking my jaw up off the floor, however that's pretty much what he said.

This was in response to a question about the "Call Microsoft for help with your Vista deployment" advert that hit major newspapers yesterday morning that totally failed to mention SBSCs or even Microsoft Partners in general.

Does he really have so little actual knowledge about who uses Microsoft products, apparently no knowledge at all about Microsoft Windows Small Business Server, and so much disrespect for Microsoft's partners who had to try and justify Vista to our clients and weather the brunt of the Vista storm from our clients?

Apparently so. And yet he's still the CEO of Microsoft. It does make me wonder...

Regards,

The Outspoken Wookie

No comments: